Advanced search

Can't find brushed stainless steel cup handles anywhere!

(8 Posts)
user1471530109 Wed 17-Jan-18 18:26:18

New kitchen is being fitted. I've gone for the grey bodbyn from IKEA.
My fridge, cooker hood etc are brushed stainless steel. I've also bought matching sockets and lights.

But I'd like cup handles on the drawers and knobs on the cupboards. I can find, black, chrome or pewter. But not a brushed silvery colour! I've looked in all the places I can think of and Pinterest too.

Has anyone seen any? Or anymore suggestions of places to look?

OP’s posts: |
Shouldileavethedogs Wed 17-Jan-18 18:37:36

B and q. That's where I got mine

user1471530109 Wed 17-Jan-18 20:00:45

I can't find what I'm after on the website. But will have another looks, thank you.

OP’s posts: |
user1471530109 Wed 17-Jan-18 20:03:29

I've found these. But I'm worried about ordering a knob to match! I'd rather know they are definitely from a set sad

OP’s posts: |
user187656748 Wed 17-Jan-18 20:08:47

a quick google brings loads up. Google 'brushed steel cup handles' rather than brushed silver. Even screwfix have them

user1471530109 Wed 17-Jan-18 20:24:31

I've just found loads on eBay. I have no idea what I was putting into searches before as I bloody checked ebay

Thanks for looking

OP’s posts: |
Shouldileavethedogs Thu 18-Jan-18 07:34:08

Go into b and q. They have a better selection.

Bluesheep8 Fri 19-Jan-18 08:05:45

Yes to b and q, also wickes

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in