Talk

Advanced search

kitchen colour - help me please!

(3 Posts)
Pipsqueak11 Sat 18-Nov-17 15:01:09

we cant afford a new kitchen so we are revamping as the current kitchen is quite new installed by previous owners . so we have cream shaker units which we are keeping . we are putting down a new floor which is darkish grey porcelain tiles and a new work top of black quartz. we are having spot lights put in and pendant lights over the dining table , i have one really big wall to paint and then just the bits above the units and top of bifolds etc . i am really struggling with colour that would go with this and what colour to get the hob glass splashback . MNetters always seem to have such a good feel for these sort of things - DH has left it all to me as he is 'very busy' hmm .i am going round in circles as have had to make all decisions so far and am now just feeling stress!
can anyone help?

OP’s posts: |
Justbookedasummmerholiday Sat 18-Nov-17 15:02:43

Chose a new appliance and use that colour for the paint!! The copper stuff with a bright paint to match would be lovely!!

Pipsqueak11 Sat 18-Nov-17 15:11:21

good call - i suppose it is all neutral enough that i could do that.
i did something similar in the bedroom - i bought a gorgeous duvet cover and everything else fitted around that

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in