Talk

Advanced search

The best scented candles

(5 Posts)
Hazza000 Tue 07-Nov-17 18:18:10

I have always bought Jo Loves by Jo Malone home candles with my favourites being Frangipani and more recently have discovered their Pomolo candle which is divine. I visited a friend recently though and was super impressed by her The White Company Winter triple wick candle the throw was fabulous and lingers for hours. She tells me they are half the price of the Jo Loves ones. Has anyone got an opinion on this and any other suggestions for some lovely scents for your home?

DrunkenUnicorn Tue 07-Nov-17 18:40:22

I really like the Kew garden ones. They’re really rather cheap but the fragrance lasts well.

Ricekrispie22 Wed 08-Nov-17 20:53:59

Baylis and Harding have a lovely range of good value candles. I'm tempted by the creme brûlée & cocoa, then prosecco fizz and the midnight fig & pomegranate! I think they're all around the £10 mark.

NewtsSuitcase Wed 08-Nov-17 20:56:27

I use a lot of candles. Bayliss and harding are nothing compared to the higher end candles unfortunately. I wish they were since they're a lot kinder on the purse. I have midnight fig and pomegranate in a very small room where throw isn't as important.

White Company winter is well known for being a great option.

teabagfreak Thu 09-Nov-17 07:57:19

Op have you tried to Aldi version of Jo Malone candles? I have never tried the Jo Malone was as I would never be able to afford them however bought the Aldi ones when all friends at work were buying them and they are really lovely 😊 IMO.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: