Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find some painted bedroom furniture

(4 Posts)
Stillamum3 Sun 29-Oct-17 12:19:40

Please help me find some painted bedroom furniture that is well made and not too£££!
I only have space for a couple of bedside tables, a tallboy and a 6ft (superking) bedhead and/or bed. Travelled a long way at the weekend to see some of a well-known make and was sooo disappointed – the drawers had a large gap all around them and did not run on runners. That would drive me mad if I had them in my house.
Colour – cream, ivory, white or possibly pale grey.
Stylewise – simple, without too many folderols! Would have to have legs too, rather than a plinth as the floors in this old house slope!

Ambonsai Sun 29-Oct-17 12:24:36

Loaf?

Stillamum3 Sun 29-Oct-17 15:43:36

Oh! Thank you! I wondered what you meant by Loaf, but it's Cotswold by another name - which is what we went to see. Looks great on the website, but in the flesh - there's that gap and the drawers just move about in their "holes"! It really put me off. Should have taken a pic while I was there!

Stillamum3 Sun 29-Oct-17 15:48:34

Sorry! Have just found the REAL Loaf, and it's not what I said! Mis-leading link on my browser. Will have another look. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: