Advanced search

Radiator covers....

(9 Posts)
Bluesheep8 Sat 28-Oct-17 09:49:47

Hi, I want to put radiator covers in the kitchen and hall to cover two ugly radiators. The kitchen one is really long and the hall one is a much shorter/squarer wall heater type shape. Covers need to be white and fairly traditional but not overly ornate. Any suggestions on where to buy and an idea of price please?

flissfloss65 Sat 28-Oct-17 09:53:01

Years ago we got some from a company called Jali. They've lots of styles. Think they were about £150+. You can buy and paint yourself or buy ready painted. Made to measure.

Bluesheep8 Sat 28-Oct-17 10:03:03

Brilliant flissfloss, I'll have a look. Anyone bought any from somewhere like b and q or wickes?

3catsandcounting Sun 29-Oct-17 00:05:44

Ours are about 12 years old now. I think they were Jali, too!
B&Q have some good ones. My friend got a large one for around £70 recently.

keepingbees Sun 29-Oct-17 00:06:40

We got some from Argos. Think it was around £80 for a medium sized white one, they vary depending on size. Homebase used to do them quite reasonable too. You can get custom sized ones on eBay as well

3catsandcounting Sun 29-Oct-17 00:09:17

Also, do you have a Screwfix nearby? They'd be fine.
Have a look at HartleysDirect online, too.

ticklady Sun 29-Oct-17 00:09:30

I got a 115 cm wide one , only £25 from something like plumbshop, ?? Easy to put together, made of mdf you can buy painted or ready to paint. Different designs and sizes. Brilliant.

Bluesheep8 Sun 29-Oct-17 06:52:23

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I'll have a look at b and q and screwfix. I'm one of those people who likesto see things in real life before buying iyswim

3catsandcounting Sun 29-Oct-17 19:34:00

Yes, me too OP. Like to see the quality!smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: