Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I need help... MATTRESS SEARCH AND ADVICE.

(3 Posts)
bellsandwhistles89 Thu 05-Oct-17 15:15:24

So we currently have a small double Feather and Black Bronte mattress which is very firm and we love it. However, we are now upgrading to a king size bed so are on the look out for another mattress... not looking to spend ridiculous amounts of money either.

I was look on ebay and came across this Taylor and Finch mattress. Not sure if link will work but here goes... www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Finch-32000-Hand-stitched-Pocket-Sprung-Mattress-With-Wool-Egyptian-Co-/182482074921?var=&epid=606555002&hash=item2a7cc77d29:m:m5T3I4bPcsjPrakYrWgMKtQ.

Now I can see that they have very good reviews and are UK based, they are easily contactable, have a 10 year guarantee and will accept returns if not up to standard. Also the king size is £699.99 which to me is a bargain.

Do I take a risk and buy from an ebay shop? Not sure if I will strike it lucky and have a mumsnetter that has bought one but heres hoping -
what are your thoughts? Basically HELP! confused

Peanutty86 Mon 09-Oct-17 00:48:43

We have the Simba mattress and wouldn’t buy any other ones ever again. Affordable and soooo comfortable!!

wowfudge Mon 09-Oct-17 07:07:59

I'd take the risk. Seems like they offer a cast iron guarantee. Do they have a showroom in Clacton? Could you visit? We bought our mattress from John Lewis in their post Christmas sale. It was a special buy and made to order by a firm in Yorkshire. It's fabulous and was about the same price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now