Talk

Advanced search

Finally ... the kitchen!

(6 Posts)
Fortunatepiggy Thu 20-Jul-17 07:42:57

Thanks for comments on my living room and lounge. Here is the kitchen...

Off to IKEA on the weekend

Here is the kitchen .. just finished this room but need something on wall above the breakfast bar but not sure what!

Thanks

OP’s posts: |
Wheelycote Thu 20-Jul-17 07:48:20

Very nice! Have you got pinterest??

Id put a novelty but tasteful type picture thing up there, have a look on pinterest for some kitchen wallart / pictures.

Wheelycote Thu 20-Jul-17 07:49:44

Or a clock - kids can keep an eye on the time whilst they eat breakfast

SleightOfHand Thu 20-Jul-17 08:22:19

I agree with a clock, I was trying to Google a picture of one of those large clocks with just the hands a numbers.

GingerKitCat Thu 20-Jul-17 14:13:48

Lovely!

I have a couple of houseplants e.g. lush ferns and orchids in white pots brightening my white kitchen up. I like the contrast of the green and white and they're pretty low maintenance.

Also some large horizontal artwork on the walls (from Ikea wink) and a magnetic metal memo/noticeboard.

Love the idea of the statement clock!

I'd be tempted to swap the frames on the radiator shelf for a potted orchid grouped with just one or two frames at the near end. And have the remaining frames on an Ikea picture ledge on the wall above, mixed in with your black frame (I like the effect of different sized frames!) Mostly because I'm clumsy and I'd be constantly elbowing the current arrangement on my way out the door grin

Fortunatepiggy Sat 22-Jul-17 08:37:09

Am googling statement clocks thanks!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in