Talk

Advanced search

Where to find drawer hardware?

(8 Posts)
NoBarbaraGood Tue 09-May-17 20:03:47

I'd like to find some new drawer pulls for a little white chest of drawers I am re-purposing as a nightstand for my son's room.

Where do you go for really nice cabinet/furniture hardware? I'll be over in the UK this summer, and it would be a nice touch for my Anglophile son to have something else from the Motherland.

(Here in the US, I usually look first to a company called myknobs.com. I suspect that name might be for a different sort of firm in the UK.)

JT05 Wed 10-May-17 06:35:54

I'd just pop into the nearest Homebase DIY store. They have an excellent range of cupboard/ drawer knobs at very reasonable prices. I've often sourced an expensive style and then found something very similar in Homebase at a fraction of the price.

tiba Wed 10-May-17 07:36:26

I use anthropologie and etsy

Just recently picked up some gorgeous brush ceramic knobs from anthro and some wool felt ones from etsy.

If money was no object I would use Buster and Punch

tiba Wed 10-May-17 07:36:49

Brush = blush

NoBarbaraGood Wed 10-May-17 21:36:06

Thanks for responding. I'll definitely take a look at Homebase; I've always wanted to go to a similar store in France called "Mr. Bricolage".

housemove Thu 11-May-17 11:30:33

Love Monsieur Bricolage grin

LittleWingSoul Fri 12-May-17 00:23:33

Anthropologie or Zara Home. Neither are British companies, mind!

Allthebestnamesareused Fri 12-May-17 14:37:15

Home Sense (TKMax) has nice sets too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now