Talk

Advanced search

Do you have a full length mirror?

(6 Posts)
dilapidated Sun 07-May-17 12:28:49

Just furnishing our master bedroom and struggling riding space for my standing full length mirror as it takes up a considerable amount of floor space.

So thinking of just buying a dressing table mirror for the chest of drawers

Does everyone have a full length mirror?

Should I think about installing on on the back of a wardrobe door?

sparkleandsunshine Sun 07-May-17 12:31:07

I've got a full length standing one, but if I didn't have space I would no problem with putting one on inside of wardrobe door

moretea Sun 07-May-17 23:30:59

I have one although also don't really have the space it needs anymore. However, I'm keeping it as on days when no other mirror is my friend I can congratulate myself that at least my ankles are looking good in it ☺

Kokusai Mon 08-May-17 11:32:44

I have a full length mirror but it is on the wall and I have to move my washing basket to see in it properly ful length.

salvage Sun 14-May-17 22:01:10

I had one on the back of my bedroom door when i had little space. Don't have one in the new place yet, 6 months in and i do miss it.

CointreauVersial Sun 14-May-17 22:04:25

We have two, but neither of them in the bedroom (it's a "loft" room with sloping walls, so nowhere to put one).

One is in the next-door bathroom (on the back of the door). One is in the hallway, right by the front door.

I couldn't do without at least one! Drives me nuts if I stay with SIL, as I have to stand on a bed to see my bottom half.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now