Talk

Advanced search

Where's good for beds?

(9 Posts)
Justasec Thu 04-May-17 20:06:39

I need to buy a new king size bed. I want wood not metal with no 'foot' and a soft headboard of some sort (leather/faux leather/fabric). It's been years since I last bought one and can't face doing the rounds of the standard showrooms. Ikea don't have what I want and I need suggestions of good online stores that don't cost the earth, deliver when they say they will and produce decent quality... any thoughts??

LadyPenelopeCantDance Thu 04-May-17 20:09:32

Have you looked at Loaf? They have some gorgeous beds.

PurpleDaisies Thu 04-May-17 20:11:07

I have this in the guest room. It's really comfy, looks great and isn't expensive. I've got a cream linen weave headboard.

www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk/yasmin-wooden-bed-frame-with-headboard-pad/

Justasec Thu 04-May-17 20:12:11

Oh my there are some really lovely beds there! Maybe a little on the pricey side though at the moment. I may have fun window shopping for a while though...

Justasec Thu 04-May-17 20:13:56

Oooh thanks LadyPenelope that's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for.

LadyPenelopeCantDance Thu 04-May-17 20:20:13

Made.com have similar ones too. They always have discount codes.

Justasec Thu 04-May-17 20:20:45

Sorry, that was purpledaisies I should have been thanking!

PurpleDaisies Thu 04-May-17 20:21:53

No problem! I was really happy with the service, delivery, price and the quality of it.

cazzyc Fri 12-May-17 09:55:46

We got ours from Feather and Black. They have showrooms as well as a website too, which is helpful. Also, try sofa.com for upholstered headboard type beds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now