Talk

Advanced search

Large/Modular sofas.. Anyone used Nabru?

(9 Posts)
Pigleychez Sat 29-Apr-17 19:20:57

Im looking for a large 3metre ish sofa.

Seen some in Next that would work.
Came across Nabru too. Anyone used them before? Any good?

Anywhere else to look?

Justasec Thu 04-May-17 20:04:27

Not sure if you're still after replies but we bought our large modular sofa from Nabru about 10 years ago and it's still going strong after 5 house moves - the removal guys love it!

Pigleychez Thu 04-May-17 21:06:25

thanks for that. I just struggle to buy online without trying it first.

Justasec Thu 04-May-17 21:11:49

I was wary too, and it was a long time ago now so I'd check for recent reviews, but I was pleased. It was effort to set it all up (I seem to remember quite a bit of swearing involved), but at the time we would have struggled to get a sofa into our front room due to doorway/corridor issues so it was with it. It's not a 'squishy' sofa but I don't lie those anyway. Have washed the covers lots and they come up well. Look at their returns policy, I'm sure it was v good when we bought.

HemanOrSheRa Thu 04-May-17 21:12:38

We recently bought a sofa bed from Nabru. It is excellent! Order fabric samples first though. Some look very different 'IRL'. Very nice but different to what you see on a screen.

dietcokeandwine Sun 07-May-17 14:43:23

We ordered a corner sofa from there last year. It's brilliant. We opted for the assembly service as DH loathes any kind of DIY! Cost an extra £45 as I recall and worth every penny, sofa went up in an hour or so as opposed to taking weeks.

Agree about ordering fabric samples first - they send these through very quickly. What I liked in particular was that you get the entire set sent to you, you're not restricted to 5 samples like you are with some companies.

applesandpears33 Mon 08-May-17 13:18:54

You can easily replace the sofa cushions and covers if you need to. We have replaced several since we bought our sofa about 5 years ago.

Kokusai Mon 08-May-17 15:24:17

I hadn't heard of Nabru but am in the market for a sofa - love how you can design your own to any config/size!

I'm going to go check out their showroom on Saturday.

Allthebestnamesareused Fri 12-May-17 19:21:30

We used Nabru including their assembly service to have a doda in a 3rd floor loft flat eith narrow windy stairs in a BTL. Various tenants later still going strong!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now