Talk

Advanced search

New bedding

(13 Posts)
carrotcakecupcake Sat 22-Apr-17 08:46:38

It's high time we had some new bedding and rather than go straight to John Lewis or M&S I thought I'd see if you wise ones had any suggestions for reasonably priced, good quality brands? If I was made of money I'd love a set from White Company, but maternity pay isn't quite that good! I don't really go for fussy colours or prints and prefer whites and neutrals so everything matches without trying.

justaweeone Sat 22-Apr-17 11:52:21

I only like white bedding in general
I often by mine from John Lewis as well as Laura Ashley( think LA has a discount at the mo)
However bought this in store at Tesco just after Christmas as it was on offer at £25 plus it's rare you get super king from a supermarket
https://www.tesco.com/direct/white-seersucker-duvet-set-superking/730-4021.prd?skuId=730-4021
It's fab, really comfy, washes well and doesn't need ironinggrin

OutToGetYou Sat 22-Apr-17 12:17:25

I use King Of Cotton for all my bedding, as good as White Company and far cheaper.

carrotcakecupcake Sat 22-Apr-17 15:38:50

Brilliant, thank you, I hadn't considered Laura Ashley and haven't heard of King of Cotton so will have a good look at both!

Allthebestnamesareused Fri 28-Apr-17 17:24:48

I usually have Laura Ashley and they last far longer than any other brands I've used (and I have used many).

However the brand I find washes up best with no creasing and no need to iron (even pillowcases) is IKEA!!

chickpeaburger Fri 28-Apr-17 17:27:30

Have a look at Zara Home - some gorgeous stuff there. I also like Habitat. They have a 25% off everything sale this weekend.

Miniwookie Mon 01-May-17 21:30:50

Try Homesense/TK MAXX

Fairylea Mon 01-May-17 21:39:20

George at Asda have some lovely sets and they are better quality than you'd think grin

firsttimemum15 Mon 01-May-17 21:40:45

Happy Friday do some gorge ones. I got a lovely set from BHS i dont know who would stock it now

dontcallmelen Wed 03-May-17 18:28:53

Yy Laura Ashley, really good quality they usually have offers on fairly frequently, tkmax are always worth a look.

Rshard Wed 03-May-17 18:32:30

White Conpany often have 20% off offers.

I bought dd a set from Zara Home recently and am very pleased with it.

starsinyourpies Sat 06-May-17 23:44:18

Soak & Sleep, excellent linen bedding, occasional 20% off codes on their email list worth waiting for!!

UndercoverSheets Tue 16-May-17 12:10:33

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now