Advanced search

Where can I find a throw like this?

(4 Posts)
user1482874333 Fri 21-Apr-17 15:43:17

Anyone know where I can find a throw like the one on this sofa? Thank you!

fabulousathome Tue 25-Apr-17 17:13:08

I think it might be a called a Welsh blanket or bedspread. Woven and made of wool. Have a Google.

scurryfunge Tue 25-Apr-17 17:15:46

Google Melin Tregwnt...looks like theirs.

Allthebestnamesareused Fri 28-Apr-17 16:54:17

They also have similar at a fraction of the price of Melin Tregwnt in our Home Sense (TKMax home store)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: