Talk

Advanced search

How much would it cost to measure and have fitted roller blinds?

(4 Posts)
Starbright27 Tue 11-Apr-17 16:47:34

Hi, I'm wanting to fit the house out with roller blinds. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to have them measured and fitted in a 4 bedroom house (I can't do it myself as don't think it would be wise climbing and trying to fit them while I am pregnant with kids running around and hubby is away for a few weeks right now)

cocodidit1 Tue 11-Apr-17 16:50:04

Im in Ireland, but i got four bedroomed house with roman blinds in the kitchen for 1200 euro so that would be under the thousand mark for sterling.

Starbright27 Thu 13-Apr-17 09:13:07

Thanks, I went with Shades blinds and it cost £587 for 12 roller blinds. They had an offer on buy 3 get 4th free. I went with the standard creamy beige for 11 blinds and went with a patterned one for the kitchen (not part of the promotion). Still have to get them fitted which should be next week hopefully....although I should mention I did find out since then there is another shop in Glasgow that is doing 3 for £99 blinds and provide a measuring and fitting service. But I have a warranty of 3 years on these blinds so here's hoping I got a good deal regardless.

Lilnikkiuk Tue 18-Apr-17 16:43:39

Hi - we went to www.blinds-to-order.co.uk - great quality and affordable (kitchen, bathroom and nursery come to £135). We fitted them ourselves, however they do offer a fitting service depending on where you live. Might be worth sending them an email.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now