Talk

Advanced search

Curtains: Next, M&S?

(8 Posts)
moppingcrocs Thu 06-Apr-17 18:03:14

Anybody have any opinions on ready-made curtains from M&S or Next? Good quality?

Thanks!

AmyZak Thu 06-Apr-17 20:57:46

I've got a few curtains in my house from Next and I would say they are well worth the money. They hang lovely and the quality of the material is lovely

SecretNortherner Thu 06-Apr-17 21:05:04

I measured my windows wrong and managed to pay an extortionate amount for made to measure curtains from next. They are double the size I need, but on the plus side the quality is good 😊. I also bought some off the shelf ones and they are also really good. Fabric quality good, hang well. I got mine lined so may be slightly different to the standard ones.

LightastheBreeze Thu 06-Apr-17 21:24:43

I have had Next curtains and they are good quality, also well worth considering are John Lewis ready made which are a similar price range and also very good quality. I haven't had M&S ones

moppingcrocs Thu 06-Apr-17 22:10:44

Thanks, nice to hear some positive reviews for Next. Will look at John Lewis as well!

RubertRoo Thu 06-Apr-17 22:16:58

I had my whole house in Next and Dunelm curtains and I loved them until I needed a replacement pair as temporary after redecoration and I found a pair to match from Wilkos.

Best quality out of all the Next and Dunelm curtains I have had previously and a fraction of the price.

Even the seamstress I took them to for altering couldn't believe they were Wilkos they were such good quality.

Definitely worth a look

Northumberlandlass Tue 11-Apr-17 08:51:20

I got DS bedroom curtains made to measure from Next and I'm very happy with them. I'll be getting the curtains for our room from Next too.

sonlypuppyfat Tue 11-Apr-17 08:57:22

Dunelm have some beautiful ones

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now