Talk

Advanced search

Ceiling light for a red dining room

(6 Posts)
sarahbanshee Sat 25-Mar-17 15:19:31

Just painted our dining room in Tuscan Red by Little Greene - lovely warm earthy red. Want it to look a bit modern though - we are not grand! Fell in love with this John Lewis light https://m.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-tallulah-copper-pendant-light-mercury/p/1617196 but it is out of stock. anyone seen anything like it? Or any suggestions for something else that would go?

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 25-Mar-17 15:35:17

Pooky?

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 25-Mar-17 15:40:43

Loads of gorgeous lights at Jim Larence.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 25-Mar-17 15:44:57

Graham and Green - can you tell I've been obsessing over looking for lights recently? grin

sarahbanshee Sun 26-Mar-17 21:05:48

Some lovely suggestions - thank you. Shotgun I think I am getting a little obsessed myself... What does anyone think of this one? www.thelightingsuperstore.co.uk/products/spe0164-speckle-electro-plated-copper-single-pendant-light

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Mon 27-Mar-17 09:11:49

Well it's more obviously copper-coloured, whjch may be what you want - but it's always difficult to tell with seeing them irl. Have you looked at filisky lights? John Lewis used to stock them but they don't any more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now