We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Rented flat what colour will go with these units?

(6 Posts)
EachandEveryone Wed 15-Mar-17 15:10:16

Landlady has put a new kitchen in but now the walls and flooring need doing. It's straightforward painting but I haven't got the time or muscle power to do it. What colour will go with these pale grey cabinets and where's a reasonable place to buy paint?

Allthebestnamesareused Thu 16-Mar-17 14:12:13

Surely the landlady should be doing the decorating too?

Has she just asked you to chose the colour? If so I'd go with Timeless by Dulux (a soft white).

EachandEveryone Thu 16-Mar-17 16:15:13

Nah she's not bothered about decorating and I don't mind we will probably go halves

DorcasthePuffin Thu 16-Mar-17 22:38:22

Well, they're very neutral so you could go with almost anything. I'd be temped by a petrol blue or olive green.

EachandEveryone Fri 17-Mar-17 09:48:21

Cox yours looks like mine! She's fast asleep after walking me up at 4am to the sound of her peeing I'm not sure that spare tray in my room was a good idea or not! I'm away next week so at least she will have somewhere to go away from the builders.

She's being very clingy since she got back from the cleaners do all cats jump all over you until you put your cup of tea down, walk with them to the kitchen and then make you stand there whilst they eat the food that you've already put in the bowl? It's not like she's going to the cupboard for it. It's already been put out! Four times I had to do that last night!

EachandEveryone Fri 17-Mar-17 09:53:41

Bloody hell sorry that was the cat lady inme coming out! I already have a F&B Bone which is looking like olive this morning now it's dried so I think I'll stick to that with lime white on the woodwork not sure what colour vinyl to go for

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now