Talk

Advanced search

If you had a £40 white company voucher

(15 Posts)
NotAMammy Mon 20-Feb-17 19:00:16

And 20% off coupon, what would you buy?
I thought I'd have enough for a good quality white fitted sheet for a double bed, but apparently not. I don't want to waste the money, but I'm a bit confused at the idea of chipping in another £40 for one sheet. The vouchers are almost a year old, so I'm guessing they might expire soon too.
Just about to complete on our first house so I'm thinking something home related.

mumma24 Mon 20-Feb-17 22:01:40

Bedding?

NataliaOsipova Mon 20-Feb-17 22:03:58

Do you have DDs? I love their girls' pyjamas. Their home accessories are quite nice too, if a little overpriced for the quality. Had a nice photo frame and some quite unusual glasses from there. Their candles are lovely too.

SnowBodyforrrrm Mon 20-Feb-17 22:15:27

How about one of the fragrance sets? I think you get a candle, oil diffuser and room spray. Seychelles is divine!

NotAMammy Mon 20-Feb-17 22:23:39

The bedding is all more expensive than the £40 for double bed stuff. I think I'll get one of the mini fragrance sets, like snowbodyform (body form for youuu) suggested. I'll go in some evening and have a sniff to figure out which I want.
No littlies in my house to spoil and I fancy spending the free money on myself or the house!
And even with the free money I can't justify spending £36 on a pair of fecking socks.

Deux Mon 20-Feb-17 22:30:10

What about a bathroom accessory? They do a lovely wooden bath bridge/bath tray that goes across the bath.

I've bought White Company bedding before in their sale and tbh I wouldn't buy it again as I thought it was a bit overpriced for what it was. Plus the blurb said it didn't need to be ironed. Well, that was a big fat lie.

PhoenixJasmine Mon 20-Feb-17 22:30:58

I do have a really lovely pair of grey cashmere bed socks from there. They feel so cosy and soft. Don't think I spent £36 on them though.

Nice basic white t shirts as well long/short sleeved.

ohgoshIdontknow Mon 20-Feb-17 22:33:14

Nice bath towel? I got a couple of big ones plus a hand towel for about £80 recently, or was it £60? So £40 should get you something.

The socks are lovely - I got some for xmas and am enjoying them very much!

girlelephant Mon 20-Feb-17 22:57:51

Their pomegranate candle is amazing!

Sleepthief Tue 21-Feb-17 08:04:28

I love their candles and room sprays!

Oly5 Tue 21-Feb-17 08:09:31

Their bath towels are amazing!

OdeToAutumn Tue 21-Feb-17 17:00:41

I got a robe from there which I love. It's probably more than £40 but with the 20% off you wouldn't need to add much more

yeOldeTrout Tue 21-Feb-17 17:13:09

Doesn't £40 with a coupon just about buy you one pillow at the White Stuff?
Honestly, I'd flog the voucher on Ebay (for some other mug to use) & use the proceeds to buy a tonne of stuff from Lidl.

NotAMammy Tue 21-Feb-17 18:32:58

Thanks for the suggestions, I went in after work and bought a seychelles fragrance set and with the 20% off I still managed to come out with £15 gift vouchers! The shop assistant said that the vouchers aren't dated so I don't need to rush into spending them (I thought they ran out soon)
I'll probably buy one of the comforter toys for the next family baby with them.

SnowBodyforrrrm Tue 21-Feb-17 20:57:48

Good choice, it smells so good doesn't it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now