Advanced search

Can anyone help me find these handles (pic included)?

(4 Posts)
Pitapotamus Sat 11-Feb-17 18:32:46

I've seen these cup handles in Harvey Jones kitchens. They don't sell them separately and sadly I can't afford a Harvey Jones kitchen! I've been searching high and low online. Apparently they're handmade but that's all they told me in Harvey Jones and suggested I look online! No idea what they're called. If anyone knows I'd be very grateful!

IsItMeOr Sat 11-Feb-17 19:22:08

Possibly not the cheapest supplier, but loads here and here.

Pitapotamus Sat 11-Feb-17 19:41:42

Yes, it's on that website but at £19 per handle a little eye watering. I will try and look for it cheaper elsewhere!

WankersHacksandThieves Sat 11-Feb-17 19:45:01

The one on ISit's 2nd link look similar and a lot cheaper.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: