Talk

Advanced search

What would you do with this area of the bathroom? Decoration/storage.

(5 Posts)
SleepFreeZone Tue 10-Jan-17 23:08:49

Our ensuite has had an uplift do whilst it's not exactly beautiful it looks infinitely better than it did. We now have more storage so I can move the ugly crap off the top of the mirror cupboard but I'm wondering how I should handle the space above the toilet/laundry cupboard.

Initially I was thinking I'd just put some storage baskets there so DP could put toiletries there without scratching the top but maybe I should put some corner shelving there or put a big fake plant in the corner or something (no natural light).

SleepFreeZone Tue 10-Jan-17 23:10:41

Sorry I've added a better photo showing height.

TiffanyAtBreakfast Wed 11-Jan-17 00:13:15

Can you get rid of the mirrored cupboard at all? If so it would look much nicer to have a large mirror over the whole toilet/sink area, with a long shelf under it if needed for nick nacks.

If you do need to keep that cupboard, what about a nice bit of bathroomy decor of some sort in the empty space? Maybe a canvas / art in a frame?

wobblywonderwoman Wed 11-Jan-17 00:25:38

I would his all the toiletries in the cupbosrd, especially cleaning products.

Then maybe one white or light grey basket for everyday products

On mine I keep a pretty jug (white and blue pattern)

yomellamoHelly Wed 11-Jan-17 19:19:20

One big very simple modern mirrored cabinet over the base units that will take all your stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now