Talk

Advanced search

Do you think this will all go?

(8 Posts)
Namechanger5432121 Sat 07-Jan-17 19:48:47

Redoing our kitchen/diner/living space. We have ordered a cream shaker kitchen, oak worktops and oak flooring.
I cannot decide on a wall colour but have seen some copper pendent lights that I would like over the table and a large copper framed wall clock.
Do you think the copper will look ok with the traditonal style of kitchen and if so what wall colour would you choose?

I had been looking at sage green before seeing the copper bits but really dont think that would go now? I maybe wrong!

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance!

WipsGlitter Sat 07-Jan-17 20:15:34

I'm not sure the copper will go with the shaker and oak to be honest.

downwardfacingdog Sat 07-Jan-17 20:33:36

I think copper looks better with a darker kitchen, but copper is a traditional material for kitchen stuff, so could work with a traditional kitchen, it just depends on the style. A lot of the copper stuff around now is quite industrial- looking, which definitely wouldn't work.

BellMcEnd Sat 07-Jan-17 20:43:56

Going against the grain a bit here but I think copper would look good in a white shaker kitchen with oak work surfaces!

I love green in a kitchen - we're in the process of choosing a new kitchen as well - we"ll probably go for a sage-y colour on the walls

wobblywonderwoman Sat 07-Jan-17 20:46:37

We have copper and a similiar kitchen and one charcoal grey wall

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Sat 07-Jan-17 20:49:21

Sage green, copper accents and neutrals? Of course it will all go! It will look great 👍

wowfudge Sun 08-Jan-17 18:51:22

Copper will look great - it'll have an arts and crafts kind of feel with the wood and traditionally style kitchen cabinets. Even industrial style could look good - a contrast can be striking in a good way.

DorcasthePuffin Sun 08-Jan-17 22:38:47

Copper will look great with green, grey or dark blue.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now