Talk

Advanced search

NEXT curtain measuring and fitting service

(8 Posts)
ThisIsStartingToBoreMe Sun 01-Jan-17 22:47:34

Has anyone every used this. I basically want them to come in and help me choose new dressings for every window in the house, measure up, and then come back and fit them all.

They do offer this service, but I wondered if anyone here had ever used it (or similar).

I can't put curtains or fixings up myself, I don't know how and I don't want to anyway coz I haven't got the patience.

JennyHolzersGhost Sun 01-Jan-17 22:51:43

The John Lewis one is very good.

ThisIsStartingToBoreMe Sun 01-Jan-17 23:01:44

Thanks Jenny, I didn't know John Lewis did this. I have an account with Next and thought I could put in on there but i'll take a look at John Lewis. Have you used it yourself?

flutterworc Sun 01-Jan-17 23:05:23

We recently had a lot put into our new build. Next wanted to put down a massive deposit before they'd visit and measure. Dunelm, however, were great - it's just not well publicised that they do a measure and fit service. Ours are perfect, particularly important as we have an awkward bay window to cater for!

ThisIsStartingToBoreMe Sun 01-Jan-17 23:11:21

Thanks Jenny, I didn't know John Lewis did this. I have an account with Next and thought I could put in on there but i'll take a look at John Lewis. Have you used it yourself?

JennyHolzersGhost Sun 01-Jan-17 23:12:23

Yes I have. I got blinds done but they do curtains too. I measured up and ordered in store and then got a passing bloke to fit it for me grin but my mum and sister have both had John Lewis round to measure up and also to fit the blinds too.
The seven day service is great and they have a good range of fabrics. They will do blackout if you want.

ThisIsStartingToBoreMe Sun 01-Jan-17 23:12:27

Thanks flutterworc, will try Dunelm too

JennyHolzersGhost Sun 01-Jan-17 23:13:03

I'm not on commission btw ... though perhaps I should be grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now