Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have a 'snuggler'?

(10 Posts)
Dancergirl Sat 26-Nov-16 14:46:46

So I understand a snuggler to mean something half way between an armchair and a small sofa?

We need a bit more sofa space in our living room, we have a biggish sofa but there are 5 of us and if we're all there it's a bit of a squeeze.

However it's not a big room so whatever we buy needs to be compact. I've been looking at smallish 2-seater sofas but have found this:

www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-thomas-snuggler/p751274

Has anyone got something similar and would you recommend?

starsinyourpies Mon 28-Nov-16 21:46:19

Sofa.com have really nice ones, think they call them love seats.

Chewingthecrud Mon 28-Nov-16 21:51:32

We have the John Lewis Barbican snuggler and the two seater in same range.
The snuggler is ace but it's really a big lounger for one rather than comfortable for two.
I'd go two seater if you can fit it in.

Fantasticmissfoxy Tue 29-Nov-16 08:48:51

We've got a love seat from loaf ;
http://loaf.com/products/crumpet-love-seat

And it's the seat that everyone fights over. It is a seat for a single adult though (or ideal for an adult and child to cuddle up) but would be too tight for two grow ups. Great chair for reading in with a blanket tucked around you.

orangepudding Tue 29-Nov-16 08:52:31

I have one from Next and love it. Agree with pp great for one, works with adult and child but not 2 adults.

ChickyDuck Tue 29-Nov-16 08:58:24

We have a love seat from made.com. It's glorious to curl up in a ball if there's on of you, and really cosy for two to snuggle up in. It's quite deep, so we find it comfiest to sit on with a foot stool for your legs.

Dancergirl Tue 29-Nov-16 09:17:58

The Loaf one is lovely fantastic but I think it's too big for us. The John Lewis one seems very compact, only 86cm deep.

Don't think we can fit in a 2-seater.

NotAPuffin Tue 29-Nov-16 10:07:08

We have one - it's known as the nest and it's very lovely for curling up in with a book. I love it. The kids often share it.

thenewaveragebear1983 Wed 30-Nov-16 19:37:38

We have a brown leather one with our suite. It's like a 1.5 seater sofa, but not as deep front to back as the sofa. It's perfect size for a grown up and a child, or just a grown up to lounge on, but not big enough for 2 grown ups to sit comfortably. It's nice though, my favourite chair!

Dancergirl Wed 30-Nov-16 20:55:34

Sounds lovely, I want one! Actually even if it just occupies one person that will still help seating wise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now