We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Need reclining/relaxing type chairs for Television/Day room

(1 Post)
sufferingicecakes Mon 14-Nov-16 10:06:04

Hi

I need two comfy reclining/relaxing type chairs for our television room. It is part of a zoned, semi open plan area combining dining room and kitchen. It is a Victorian house and I suppose I have quite traditional tastes. We have a smarter front room but these chairs get a huge amount of use.

We currently have a couple of cream leather look swivel recliners with wooden feet, but with wear they have lasted just 3 years and the 'leather' is peeling off. We also have a brown leather bed settee in the room, but I am likely to upgrade that in the not too distant future. It is not a huge room so do not want anything too large, but want something stylish. We have mid colour wood furniture in there, an oak writing desk and coffee/lamp tables so I do not think steel would go, neither am I too keen on adding something that adds too much to the 'wood look'.

I have looked in places like JL, M&S, dwell, made.com, oka etc but cannot find anything I like and am wondering where else to look.

Can anyone set me off in the right direction?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now