Advanced search

Do you know your sofas?

(5 Posts)
Pollifilla Thu 03-Nov-16 09:21:34

I am desperately trying to find a sofa with a specific shape but don't know what it is called! It's basically a three seater with one end that bulges out to act as a bit of a foot rest, without it being L-shaped.

I have definitely seen one in the past but cannot find any for sale anywhere for the life of me!

If anyone knows what it is called and maybe where I could get one, PLEASE let me know :-)


Microwaste Thu 03-Nov-16 09:23:23

Do you mean like this sort of thing or with a smaller projection?

FrickOnAStick Thu 03-Nov-16 09:23:30

Chaise sofa

Olecranon Thu 03-Nov-16 12:39:25

I think next do one called strata that looks nice

Fantasticmissfoxy Sun 06-Nov-16 09:31:34

Yes chaise sofa - I know ikea do them (I'm a tiny bit ikea obsessed) and I think do as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now