Talk

Advanced search

PANTRY BLUE DEVOL KITCHENS

(11 Posts)
Trying2915 Tue 01-Nov-16 10:50:42

Hi Everyone

My other half has put down a deposit for a kitchen company so we have to go with them, however I have fallen in love with the Devol Pantry Blue colour, which is their own. Does anyone know of a similar colour, as the company we are now using said they can colour match?

Any help would be massively appreciated.

XXX

VitaPuffin Tue 01-Nov-16 14:02:58

Little Greene Hicks' Blue?

www.littlegreene.com/paint/colour/blue-paint/hicks-blue

Trying2915 Tue 01-Nov-16 14:30:46

Thank you, yes this does look close. Am I going to buy a sample pot. Thank you xxx

Mner Wed 02-Nov-16 07:44:43

If you take it into somewhere that sells Johnstones trade paint, they can colour match it for you.

Trying2915 Wed 02-Nov-16 08:33:01

Take in the photos? X

Mner Wed 02-Nov-16 13:18:05

You could take a photo or I took in the colour chart when I wanted something matched to an Earthborn paint colour. They had the codes already on the system but he said they can call head office for any paints from any supplier and match the codes if they didn't have them there already.

Watchingitall Sun 20-Nov-16 20:16:03

I love it too!

Spk2012 Tue 31-Jan-17 17:34:52

I wondered whether you had any luck with finding a colour match for Devol's pantry blue? Thanks!

Trying2915 Sun 05-Feb-17 18:45:12

The colours really change depending on the position of the room. Little Greene Hicks blue isn't far off but not exact. Farrow and ball railings is similar in some lights.

VioletElizabethBott Wed 22-Feb-17 09:54:22

I have that kitchen (Devol's Pantry blue). I would say Hick's is a lot bluer. Pantry Blue is almost black in some lights. Try Little Green's Basalt.

But really you should be able to ask for a sample from Devol (just say you're thinking about one of their kitchens - they are super obliging and I know it's a bit dishonest but it's not a big ask...) and then colour match it at a good paint store. You won't get the colour from Dulux but I think there are more accurate places you can go.

If you get really stuck PM me your address and I'll send you a sample on a sheet of A4 as I have some paint left over which I use for touch ups.

BusyMumOf3Monkeys Tue 07-Mar-17 19:50:43

Hello. What did you go with in the end. I was thinking of trying to do the same and thought Little Greene's Basalt was a good match.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now