Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Duvet for new curtains

(5 Posts)
FoolandFitz Wed 26-Oct-16 20:07:09

I bought curtains in the Helix Blue fabric fro DS's room (it's on page 2 on the web page). It's very bright and bold and cheers up a north facing room no end. I am struggling matching it to a duvet cover though - everything I have looked at is either too bold and, therefore, now too busy for the room or too dark.

Can anyone suggest a duvet cover that will go with it? I was maybe thinking chambray? But it would be nice to have a bit of red in there too. Please help.

Sgtmajormummy Wed 26-Oct-16 20:17:31

That's lovely for a kid's room. When I looked at it, I was reminded of the Sanderson range with dandelion clocks, but that would be too grown up.

Try the www.justlinen.co.uk website with your choice of colours. I've always had good value and service there.

Sgtmajormummy Wed 26-Oct-16 20:36:08

this is the design I meant.

FoolandFitz Thu 27-Oct-16 09:33:53

Thanks for the link to the justlinen website sgtmajor. I think I have found the right one. It's this stripy one - I think there is enough pale colours on it to be not too overwhelming. Cheap too. Thanks.

Love those dandelion clocks too. I like the ones with red in them, not sure ds would appreciate it. smile

Sgtmajormummy Thu 27-Oct-16 12:01:33

Cute! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now