Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recognise this coffee table (pic)

(8 Posts)
NNat Tue 18-Oct-16 19:48:49

Sometime ago I used to live in a rented flat where I had this coffee table. Now having place of my own I'd absolutely love to have the same one (to be precise I need matching lamp tables, but no pics), dimensions, finish and design would fit perfectly.
Can anyone recognise the maker please???

FannyWincham Tue 18-Oct-16 23:49:32

Tricky to tell from a low-res image but looks like it might be real. Could be g-plan?

FannyWincham Tue 18-Oct-16 23:49:53

*teak, not real.

NNat Wed 19-Oct-16 20:19:02

Hi Funny, thank you for looking. I believe it's veneer, and not high end (given it was rental). Is it gplan.co.uk? Just checked it before replying - sad

That's the only photo I have, but maybe oval shape on sides would give some clue...

JoJoSM2 Thu 20-Oct-16 14:15:11

I don't recognise this particular design but if you like the general style, you might find sth you like at Dwell.

DavetheCat2001 Thu 20-Oct-16 23:09:44

I think it looks a bit G Plan(y) too, a bit like these (side tables too)?

BearFoxBear Thu 20-Oct-16 23:15:46

Looks like G Plan to me too - there's loads on ebay in good condition. I have a sideboard, side tables and coffee table and it all came to less than £300.

NNat Fri 21-Oct-16 20:31:17

Thanks a lot!!!! these tables on the photo would most likely work for me

But - am I looking at the wrong site?? www.gplan.co.uk/ - there are sofas only. Same here www.gplanvintage.co.uk/

Where I can find them brand new??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now