Pls rec integrated dishwasher/washer dryer/fridge-freezer or which to avoid!

(4 Posts)
Blossom4538 Mon 10-Oct-16 10:49:34

As per title really! Also looking for rec of integrated washing machine and fridge freezer ...or which to avoid!

Thank you!

JT05 Fri 14-Oct-16 08:44:16

I have always found integrated fridge freezers smaller than the freestanding equivalent. I've never had an integrated washing machine, but one behind a unit door seems ok, as they do have to be on a sturdy flat floor for the spinning to be right.
Integrated dishwashers have been fine.

nut3lla Fri 14-Oct-16 09:37:48

I bought the cheapest beko integrated dishwasher a couple of years ago £200 ish. Still going strong. Had a really expensive one before & only got s couple of years out of it. Not sure about the fridge freezer etc but we have just bought a Samsung freestanding fridgefreezer which is very good.

Blossom4538 Fri 14-Oct-16 10:35:02

Cool, I have had beko fridge which has been okay. Heard to avoid their appliances which involve water - i.e. Washing machine and dishwashers, but yours has been fine?

Do u use just washing machine or washer dryer? We have a washer dryer and have used dryer twice in 6years! Wonder whether to go for washer on its own or perhaps make better use of dryer facility. My Mum always uses her dryer. I worry about shrinking and creases! Prob just need tips!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now