Advanced search

American style crib / cot bed in U.K.?

(4 Posts)
Leannehthomson Sun 09-Oct-16 22:23:22

Hi, I'm looking to buy a nursery furniture set and really like the American style of crib, where it's designed to be up against a wall with a higher (or solid) back panel but can't find anyone who sells these in the U.K., can anyone help?? TIA smile

HereIAm20 Thu 13-Oct-16 12:07:23

Try Harrods. They do some like these.

Be careful that you are able to get bedding over here to fit the size you eventually buy.

Leannehthomson Thu 13-Oct-16 14:09:09

Hi, thanks will have a look!

Ditsy4 Fri 21-Oct-16 22:22:39

I have one but I bought it from my American friend. I can't remember the name of it but I think it is in the shed so will have a look tomorrow. The sides are quite high and twist style bars. Ah I remember it is a Jenny Lyn and I think you can buy them here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now