Talk

Advanced search

Patterned sofa

(9 Posts)
Bambooshoots14 Mon 08-Aug-16 15:39:48

I'm looking for a patterned sofa, squishy ish, Chesterfield style arms, preferably on castors, not too deep. Pretty specific I know! Does anyone know where I can get one? Maybe a pattern like this

Bambooshoots14 Mon 08-Aug-16 15:41:07

Style a bit like this but can be flexible

minipie Thu 11-Aug-16 11:42:28

Budget?

Sofa.com, sofaworkshop.com, sofasandstuff.com and loaf.com do styles like that. They don't do many patterned fabrics in their standard range but they do do a few. Sofaworkshop can do any fabric you like for a premium, I think sofa.com and sofasandstuff.com can too. not sure about loaf.

There are cheaper sofa places out there (eg sofasofa) but they are less likely to do much in the way of patterned fabric

Bambooshoots14 Thu 11-Aug-16 11:51:34

Thank you I'll have a look. Budget is probably up to £1,500 ish. Just so hard to find nice patterned fabric which isn't velvet finish

Bambooshoots14 Thu 11-Aug-16 11:58:33

First link and I've find a few options so thank you very much!

minipie Thu 11-Aug-16 12:08:02

Good! I think some of those companies can do literally any fabric in the world so if you have something specific in mind ask them and they can probably send samples.

LBOCS2 Thu 11-Aug-16 12:10:51

The sofa workshop 'major comfort' has Chesterfield arms and a fixed back. Not sure what size you're after but it may push your budget. They have many varieties of fabric - just because it's not shown under that sofa on their website doesn't mean it's not possible; I wanted a true grey so they sent me about 10 samples and I had it made in my favourite of those.

Bambooshoots14 Thu 11-Aug-16 13:07:36

Ooh that one looks nice LBOCS2 and its shallower than the other one. Are you happy with it?

LBOCS2 Thu 11-Aug-16 15:49:11

Very happy with it. I particularly like the fact that it has feather cushions so they're easy to plump up and don't require too much maintenance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now