Talk

Advanced search

Where to find curtains like theses Chevron M&S

(8 Posts)
Mylio Thu 14-Jul-16 09:51:27

Hello,

I really like these light grey chevron design M&S curtains. What do you think of them?
Hopefully the pictures have attached properly.

Unfortunately the full length version is out of stock and I'd prefer floor to ceiling. My floor to ceiling measurement is 2.1m.
Any ideas on where to get similar style light curtains would be a great help.

These are for my living room which currently has Laura Ashley Pussy Willow wallpaper at the moment but I'm trying to convince my husband to go all white on the walls.

I've ordered the Zinc express sofa in teal.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.smile

missybct Thu 14-Jul-16 09:59:42

Following - looking for similar curtains for my DS nursery (11 weeks to go).

Wildernesstips Fri 15-Jul-16 19:26:33

I bought some very similar ones from Next earlier this year although they were in the clearance section online.

HocusLotus Sat 16-Jul-16 09:12:57

www.etsy.com/uk/listing/156714411/blackout-lined-grommet-curtains-free?ref=shop_home_active_3

Does this help ?

Sweetheart1313 Sat 16-Jul-16 16:43:58

I've got some grey chevron curtains from George at Asda - they look great and the quality is really good. Very cheap too!

I have the Zinc sofa too, it's lovely.

Mylio Sun 17-Jul-16 09:18:10

Sweetheart - Thanks, I'be seen the Asda curtains online but wasn't sure about quality. Might get them now you've reassured me! Obviously you have great taste - very excited about new sofasmile!

Fairylea Sun 17-Jul-16 09:19:51

Agree the George ones are very nice.

Mylio Sun 17-Jul-16 09:24:55

Thanks for replies! Hocus- great idea. I'll wait to see about asda curtains but this is a good back-up.
Missy- good luck with arrival!
Wildernesstips - I checked Next who don't seem to have them at the moment but some really lovely other options. It's making me re-think chevron. Too many choices for such an indecisive persongrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now