Talk

Advanced search

having a tantrum cos my wallpaper is over my budget!

(4 Posts)
langlandgirl Mon 11-Jul-16 17:45:00

Have fallen in loe with Dorothy Draper, Brazilliance wallpaper. www.shopsocietysocial.com/products/brazilliance-by-dorothy-draper Cannot get it in the UK so would have to ship from the States and my dad reckons would need min 2 rolls, probably 3 to design match the area i need. Anyone got any amazing wallpaper alternatives similar to Brazilliance to help me snap out of this mood?

NaraDeer Mon 11-Jul-16 17:58:04

There's a few options if you Google Palm Leaf Wallpaper. There's one called Palm Jungle by Cole & Son that might work.

hairycatmum Mon 11-Jul-16 18:03:15

There's one called Palm Forest, by Albany (Albany natural textures range) on Wallpaperdirect-its currently on sale.

www.wallpaperdirect.com/products/albany/palm-forest/125759

langlandgirl Thu 14-Jul-16 09:24:49

thanks both - i have my eye on the cole & son one but need to see in real life as worried the green isnt vibrant enough. Thanks for the link haricot, i was looking for something more illustrated than real life. I've actually just found someone on easy in Latvia so going to trawl her stuff too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now