Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

2m plus wide blackout blinds

(5 Posts)
AnnabellesMummy Thu 16-Jun-16 10:00:57

Hi
I know this was covered back in January but one the companies mentioned a few times knighton blinds website is not working.
I am looking actually for 204 cm wide and could actually make do with 200 cm but I have not found a manufacturer yet that can supply them off the shelf (cheaper)in that size, also it seems silly that they all seem ridiculously long at 160 cm when I only need 98 cm.
D is waking at 5'ish every morning, we currently have a thin sheet of plywood that did the job last night, it worked but not a long term solution.
Most of the Google searches for made to measure blinds methinks are the same company with just different headers, the ones I like are £86 delivered and that I think is a lot. Any help would be appreciated.

Artistic Thu 16-Jun-16 10:08:22

Look up easyblinds on Amazon. Huge sheet of blackout material that you can Velcro to the edges. Zero light penetration. Bit of a pain to open & close on a daily basis but otherwise works very well. Very cheap too. We have it in all bedroom windows in ADDITION to Hilary's roller blackouts that only seem to block 50% of the light!

Artistic Thu 16-Jun-16 10:09:13

Sorry it's called 'easyblackout'

PimmsIsMyDrinkOfChoice Thu 16-Jun-16 10:13:39

Blindsupermarket, now called WebBlinds.
Used them before the merger.

Blackout Made to measure your size £52

AnnabellesMummy Fri 17-Jun-16 08:53:52

Thanks for the suggestion of Webblinds, £52.06, brilliant, and no pesky delivery charge to boot, ordered sample of blackout ivory, second night of plywood panel blocking early sun and 6.45 am wake up !
Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now