Talk

Advanced search

Brass/copper/gold kitchen mixer taps

(5 Posts)
BoboChic Sat 07-May-16 17:16:08

I cannot find good brass/copper/gold kitchen taps in France. Has anyone got a recommendation in the UK?

MaeMobley Sat 07-May-16 18:33:26

www.hollowaysofludlow.com/shop/kitchen_fittings/traditional_kitchen_taps/monobloc_mixers/minoan_monobloc_kitchen_mixers

It might be worth giving these guys (Holloways) a ring as they are designers/ builders.

langlandgirl Sat 07-May-16 23:23:06

depends what style you are going for. I've ordered mine from the States with uk adapters from Delta Faucets.

BoboChic Sun 08-May-16 08:02:03

Thank you! I am now having a change of heart after looking at thousands of kitchen taps online. Am seriously lusting after a Grohe Blue II that filters, chills and makes the water sparkling, right out of the kitchen tap! Not gold/brass but I am swooning at the thought of no more bottles of mineral water...

langlandgirl Thu 12-May-16 20:39:57

oh yes - France eh! Be prepared to take into consideration the replacement cartridge cost too. I saw a post somewhere - maybe Houzz, that said they were spending almost £100 every six months though that's maybe less than bottled water and nice for the plant too - and less faff for recycling ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now