Advanced search

NEED these ''concertina windows''!! Anyone know where I can get them from?

(2 Posts)
fancyacoffee Wed 09-Mar-16 17:01:13

These are so great and would be perfect for my extension. Does anyone know where I could get them from? xxx

Behooven Wed 09-Mar-16 17:04:27

I think they are called bi-fold windows. A quick google brought up a few companies, e.g.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now