Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pale grey/green paint?

(11 Posts)
magpie17 Thu 18-Feb-16 15:41:39

What a boring topic, but can anyone recommend a pale grey/green or beige/green paint colour? Ive seen a lot of grey/taupe colours but I'm looking for something with a sage green sort of edge to it.

Dulux Jurassic stone is close but I wondered if there were any others I might like?

NothingButAHoundDog Thu 18-Feb-16 15:44:53

We have B&Q Limestone Path in our kitchen, it has more of a duck egg blue feel, but we tried loads of sage green/grey combos and this was the nicest, looks really fresh in our kitchen.

magpie17 Thu 18-Feb-16 16:07:19

Can I ask what colour your kitchen is (units I mean)? It's my kitchen I want to paint - cream units, sort of taupe surfaces and light would floor. It's all very beige - new build so I didn't choose it. I like neural colours generally but it needs livening up and green seemed like the best idea...

NothingButAHoundDog Thu 18-Feb-16 16:14:02

We also have a neutral kitchen, cream tiles, cream shaker style cupboards, dark wood floor, we deliberately chose more of a classic style so we could then change wall colour as we see fit. Have brought lime greens and greys in too with blinds and tablecloth.
I am really pleased with it.

bilbodog Thu 18-Feb-16 17:06:44

Ive got a painted kitchen and we used f and b churlish green for the main units but have an island in a very light grey - it looks lovely.

minipie Thu 18-Feb-16 20:01:26

Little Greene do quite a few that fit the bill, eg Pearl Colour (comes in pale, mid or deep)

trixymalixy Thu 18-Feb-16 20:03:49

Farrow and ball old white is a sagey grey colour.

Sidge Thu 18-Feb-16 20:14:11

We've just had our study, cloakroom and hall, stairs and landing done in Jurassic Stone. It's absolutely gorgeous - pale, warm, soft and light but with some colour and depth.

I also looked at Valspar paints, they can mix pretty much any colour you like. I got them to colourmatch F&Bs Old White and it looked just like Jurassic Stone!

magpie17 Thu 18-Feb-16 22:39:29

I like f&b old white but was put off when it is described as more grey in well lit spaces. The kitchen is south facing and has a wall with floor to ceiling Windows (it's the hottest room in the world!) so is very bright. I think that's why I'm struggling with a colour. I think Jurassic stone and old white are the closest I've found though.

PenguindreamsofDraco Fri 19-Feb-16 09:13:09

We have Fired Earth Gin and Tonic in our bathroom - it's lovely.

Babytalkobsession Fri 19-Feb-16 20:38:02

Dulux overtly olive is a nice grey sagey green.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now