Talk

Advanced search

Plain wall decals

(4 Posts)
BringBackBagpuss Sun 07-Feb-16 17:08:24

Decorating the kids room - I want to do a personal design on one wall, but don't trust my artistic abilities enough to paint on a mural. I was wondering if you can get that semi sticky plastic that you have for wall decals, but totally plain, so I can paint / collage / whatever my own design onto it.

Can't find anything online yet, but don't really know what I'm searching for - any ideas or advice? Thanks!

ASAS Sun 07-Feb-16 17:15:13

How about chalk board paint? Sorry to totally derail, we've done everything to this house but not come across what you describe. Sounds good though.

Paperdolly Sun 07-Feb-16 17:21:51

Look at the Abode decals website for ideas. Good quality and quick service. I believe you can ask for bespoke designs in lots of colours.

BringBackBagpuss Sun 07-Feb-16 17:48:58

Yes, I've seen sites where you can upload your own picture for them to print - I'm really keen on putting up something textured though (so ideally I can glue fabric to the decal). Just a sheet of the clear plastic is all I want, but no idea where to start looking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now