Advanced search

Help! Can't find a certain type of light cover/shade

(2 Posts)
ol2013 Mon 25-Jan-16 12:26:18

I have a pair of light shade/covers (attached below). One has torn in half and I need a replacement or new pair. They came with the house so I am not sure where they came from.

I have searched online and in stores but having no luck.

As you can see each is essentially a plastic backed square of material that screws on over the light bulb.

I am not even sure how you would describe them to a decorator. But they must have come from somewhere.

Can anyone help?

amarmai Wed 27-Jan-16 01:00:33

i was on the hunt for this type of wall light shade and found some in an antique lighting store. But i'd try gorilla glue on the broken one as it wd be easier and cheaper to fix it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: