Which curtains from these two samples?

(11 Posts)
WhoTheFuckIsSimon Sun 17-Jan-16 12:46:21

It's for a big bay window but curtains won't be full length, just down to the sill as the curtain track is recessed above the window sill.

Carpet and rug are in the photo as seen. Sofas are brown leather, walls are cream.

I do prefer the plainer more orange one myself, if has a nice texture to it which you can't see on the photo. But I'm just wondering if it might be too much of a dark block of colour? The other curtains would probably be the safer, more neutral option.

The plain ones are £70 cheaper but I guess in the grand scheme of things if we have the curtains for years and years the price difference doesn't really matter.

Tomboyinatutu Sun 17-Jan-16 12:50:07

I would go for the one without a pattern

cece Sun 17-Jan-16 13:05:11

In the photo neither of them look like they match your rug.

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Sun 17-Jan-16 13:24:37

Ive got 4 more samples which Id kind of discounted.

Left one is a slightly velour texture, second one is a bit shiney, third one expensive and I thought the 4th one was too dark. Maybe the 4th one matches the rug better, but does it need to match precisely??

29PaddingtonSt Sun 17-Jan-16 13:33:25

I like the one on the far right but I wouldn't profess to being stylish or to know much about interior design!

Conundrumparpapumpum Sun 17-Jan-16 13:49:47

Far right for sure

MooiMeisje Sun 17-Jan-16 13:52:52

I prefer the one on the far right. It does match the rug better and also looks warmer.

Roystonv Sun 17-Jan-16 13:54:10

Far right for me too, I like the texture and the others look old fashioned and with a peach tone

Floowho Sun 17-Jan-16 13:57:29

I like the far right too.

GrouchyKiwi Sun 17-Jan-16 14:03:57

I like the fourth one too. It looks warm and cosy and would be a lovely splash of colour.

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Sun 17-Jan-16 14:07:55

Thanks, that's pretty unanimous, have ordered the far right one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now