Talk

Advanced search

Round Loveseat swivel chair

(4 Posts)
cupcakelovinggirl Sun 17-Jan-16 07:16:12

Does anyone have one of these? I really fancy one but they measurements seem huge and even though I have a fairly large room I don't want it to swamp it. Also would like good recommendations. So far I have looked at the Ellis chair in M&S and the Trinity loveseat in Debenhams however you can only look online as none of the stores seem to put them on display. It seems the furniture village also has one - but what is the quality like from there?

orchidnap Sun 17-Jan-16 17:29:19

I had one from next. I got rid of it when I moved to a smaller house and I still miss it!

MagpieCursedTea Sun 17-Jan-16 17:35:10

I have one, got it from one of the big chain furniture shops a few years ago (we looked at so many places I don't remember which one we actually bought it from). I LOVE it, it's so comfortable and people always want to sit there when they come round. Our living room is quite big which I think you need with a chair like that. I'd quite like a new suite but can't stand the idea of getting rid of my comfy chair.

cupcakelovinggirl Sun 17-Jan-16 19:37:08

Thanks girls! I'm scared it will look huge but they are so damn comfy I'm not sure I care!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now