Talk

Advanced search

Alternatives to Loaf sofas please?

(7 Posts)
Loletta Mon 04-Jan-16 12:28:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FurbysMakeSexNoises Wed 06-Jan-16 14:09:44

Sofa.com were recommended to me by an interior designer friend and I've loved mine. Great huge range of swatches and very comfy sofa one year down the line.

ThruUlikeAshortcut Thu 07-Jan-16 11:27:18

www.made.com/sofas-and-armchairs

Lovely sofas also Ikea have some lovely designs.

lisbapalea Thu 07-Jan-16 11:28:18

We got ours from sofa.com and love it!

ThruUlikeAshortcut Thu 07-Jan-16 11:30:35

www.lauraashley.com/uk/category-pages/upholstered-sofa-ranges/page/cat_p_upholsteredsofa

Laura Ashley make lovely squishy sofas too!

IloveCheese11 Sat 09-Jan-16 22:29:07

We just spent half the day in sofa.com and sofa workshop and both are really good quality in my opinion. We went for sofa workshop in the end as they have a buy a sofa, get a chair half price sale on til tomorrow. We could have gone for either and both had great service. I like Loaf, but think they are a wee bit expensive for the quality. Their bagsie sofa is lovely though.

IloveCheese11 Sat 09-Jan-16 22:30:34

We just spent half the day in sofa.com and sofa workshop and both are really good quality in my opinion. We went for sofa workshop in the end as they have a buy a sofa, get a chair half price sale on til tomorrow. We could have gone for either and both had great service. I like Loaf, but think they are a wee bit expensive for the quality. Their bagsie sofa is lovely though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now