Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a wardrobe like this?

(5 Posts)
lucysnowe Thu 29-Oct-15 17:42:12

I want to get something like this for the DC to save space, but it seems to be out of stock. I like the fact that there is a bit of space to hang things but but lots of drawers as well. Can anyone help me find something similar? TIA!

ConnieSpry Fri 30-Oct-15 14:27:27

www.therange.co.uk/welcome-pembury-childs-combination-wardrobe-with-6-drawers/bedroom-furniture/The-Range/fcp-product/86506

This one comes in different finishes

blackwellhana Fri 30-Oct-15 20:24:01

Take a look at this one but it has only 2 drawers:
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00133WBX2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00133WBX2&linkCode=as2&tag=fitnessaid-20&linkId=6FBH45OYS54BUG3Q

TheUnwillingNarcheska Sat 31-Oct-15 10:45:56

If you are near an Ikea then buy two single Pax wardrobes, have one with two hanging rails and the other you can have drawers inside.

We don't have any chest of drawers in our house, all Pax wardrobes with combinations of shelves, hanging rails and drawers. That way you can over-fill the drawer if needed because you can leave room above it.

They last, our oldest ones are in the children's bedrooms and are 16 years old, and they are not treated kindly wink and have survived being dismantled and put back together in several house moves.

lucysnowe Thu 05-Nov-15 11:03:22

Thanks guys smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: