Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Do you recognise this wallpaper please?

(4 Posts)
Sweetpotatocurry Thu 22-Oct-15 16:59:03

Here is a photo of wallpaper in my room. It is placed on wall horizontally ifyswim. It is quite thick and rough to touch. It has been damaged in an area and I would like to replace it with the same paper as it is a very large room and would cost s fortune to re do the whole thing (not to mention that I like it!). I think the former house owner put it on between two and five years ago. Not in touch to ask them. Any ideas please? I dont think it was anything cheap, seems pretty good quality. Thanks!

Blueboo0814 Thu 29-Oct-15 14:56:40

www.wilko.com/view-all-wallpaper/wilko-manton-signature-stripe-neutral-wallpaper-50-235/invt/0307289

Not quite sure how to do links, think I have managed it... I have that wallpaper in my hallway! It's from Wilkos currently £6 a roll. We hung it horizontally instead of vertically the same as yours smile

Sallyhasleftthebuilding Thu 29-Oct-15 15:00:48

After 5 years it will have faded. You wont get away with it.

Blueboo0814 Thu 29-Oct-15 15:00:54

Hmm. Looking at your picture it may be slightly different... its so similar to mine though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now