Talk

Advanced search

Paints: anyone used/got an opinion on either Sanderson or Little Greene Co paints?

(9 Posts)
Finbar Sat 17-Oct-15 12:45:22

They look ok and have some good reviews - I'm new to this area and wondered if all paints are really equal?

DameDoom Sat 17-Oct-15 15:31:49

Sanderson paint is fabulous stuff. I decorated my dining room in a dark golden olive colour about 10 years ago and it still looks brand new. It is worth every single one of its many pennies.

SwedishEdith Sat 17-Oct-15 15:50:58

Little Greene paint is lovely as well. So, that helps you. grin

sighbynight Tue 20-Oct-15 06:46:32

I'm a big Little Greene fan. Lovely dense, high pigment colour. The decorator we use much prefers it to Farrow and Ball and Fired Earth.

minimalistaspirati0ns Tue 20-Oct-15 06:52:13

Not all paints are equal. Little greene and Sanderson are top quality. I've tried all sorts over the years.

DorothyDove Tue 20-Oct-15 19:09:39

Used both, love both. Much prefer to f&b which went on patchy and marked horribly. Little Greene just have the edge for me.

dontcallmelen Tue 20-Oct-15 20:35:13

Not used Sanderson, used little Greene in my kitchen not that impressed was difficult to keep clean, didn't wipe/scrub well.
Mylands is my favorite brand, covers really well, good smooth finish & excellent depth of colour, also scrubs well.

LostAtTheFair Wed 21-Oct-15 14:45:02

We used little Greene, f&b and dulux in our house... Little Greene the best by a mile

minipie Tue 27-Oct-15 14:08:52

Both really good but Sanderson have a much bigger colour range (though LG have some lovely colours)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: