Talk

Advanced search

Bar Stools For Kitchen Island

(4 Posts)
kah22 Thu 15-Oct-15 15:57:08

I've been looking around this past number of weeks for bar stools; you know the type I mean, the kind you'd use at a kitchen island.

They're not something I've thought much about in the past just considered them another piece of furniture but it is actually very difficult to see a decent selection.

Of those that I've seen the vast majority of them are gas filled and can twirl around 180 ot 360 degrees. Just what you need if you have young adventurous children!

Of course

fabulousfrancesca Fri 16-Oct-15 21:30:59

We got ours from here
mobile.atlanticshopping.co.uk/bar-stools/

We got these ones

mobile.atlanticshopping.co.uk/bar-stools/drift-oak-and-white-bar-stool.html

snowgirl1 Wed 21-Oct-15 17:26:05

We got the very simple Bosse bar stools from Ikea which have the added benefit of being really inexpensive compared to some of the bar stools that I saw. They have four legs so just seemed a bit more stable than the ones that have one 'leg' and a wide round base. Our 3.5 year old DD is able to climb up and down and, so far, there have been no accidents.

kah22 Wed 21-Oct-15 23:42:34

Ended up spotting three in a local discount furniture store: Wooden, high back chairs. Thought that they'd be best where there are young children around (I can just see them on swivel chairs shock ). Anyway I got the three for £110, and am satisfied.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: