Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

charcoal sofa + ? walls

(8 Posts)
Chippychop Fri 09-Oct-15 20:04:11

The floor is mid brown engineered oak. There is a genuine Adams style fireplace in white (RAL 9010) the room is a large triple aspect with 4 windows. I've bought a charcoal grey chesterfield in a felt fabric. What colour walls I'm open to suggestions but was thinking F&B light grey or maybe Lamp room grey but I'm open to suggestions. The room leads off a Cornforth White kitchen. Many many thanks

lighteningirl Fri 09-Oct-15 22:05:40

Sounds just like my house! I have just bought a charcoal sofa am thinking of wallpapers for the living area the kitchen is in the l shaped end of my open plan and is all white/antique white lots of shades iykwim as is din ing area and I love the cleanliness of it all but I want the living area to be a bit different but still to flow, the oak floor runs through living and dining but will prob get a big rug I am looking at Laura Ashley wallpapers but not loving anything.

BovrilonToast Sun 11-Oct-15 08:35:30

I had a grey orson sofa from Made.com and f&b Dimpse in my sitting room, I loved it.

lighteningirl Sun 11-Oct-15 13:55:20

Dimpse looks really nice just looking at a deep pink love seat on made.com are you pleased with your sofa?

Chippychop Mon 12-Oct-15 10:13:27

Oh I've never considered dimpse ( think I may have an old colour chart) will get a sample smile

Chippychop Mon 12-Oct-15 18:22:48

Got dimpse sample pot .. And light grey, is dimpse warm enough, I don't want a cold looking room.

SmellTheGlove Tue 13-Oct-15 13:40:18

I have a dark grey sofa, stripped wood floors and just painted the walls navy. It looks really nice with the grey I think. It's royal regatta 2 by dulux.

FurbysMakeSexNoises Sun 18-Oct-15 11:17:49

Would you consider pink? We have Julie's Dream with grey and black in living room and it looks lovely and softens the harder bits and looks great with the copper accents and mink velvet curtains

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now