Talk

Advanced search

Carpet help!!

(5 Posts)
Littlefeet26 Tue 14-Jul-15 10:44:29

I've just painted my hallway and stair wall with Crown's Lady Jayne, it's a lovely dead flat matt, very pale grey (almost has a greeny/blue tinge in some light). I'm really struggling with what colour carpet to put down on the stairs and landing. I want to lift the colour a bit, not make it colder. Currently we have a stripy purple runner which isn't working at all! Anyone have any ideas/inspiration? Thanks in advance smile

VulcanWoman Tue 14-Jul-15 10:58:30

What about a striped carpet with green/blue/grey in it and then you could having some matching colour accessories. I don't think I'd like to live with a large living room of strips but stairs would be fine, a statement.

wowfudge Tue 14-Jul-15 21:58:31

A darker (than the walls) warm grey?

OnePlanOnHouzz Wed 15-Jul-15 05:42:26

Sisal will add warmth and texture that might interesting ! It's usually in natural colours - which are calming but you could funk it up by adding a blue if you want a statement!!
Look in Neptune furniture catalogues for examples of great colour combos ! Loads of inspiration there !

chrisg190974 Fri 31-Jul-15 12:23:07

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now