Talk

Advanced search

Bottom up blinds

(6 Posts)
OctoberCarrot Wed 08-Jul-15 14:14:09

Does anyone have them? How do you find them? Would you mind telling who made them? Thank you.?

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 08-Jul-15 21:11:05

Did you mean perfect fit pleated blinds or roman blinds?

crispycake Sat 11-Jul-15 21:18:57

Octobercarrot - I've been looking at these for my bedroom and possibly the living room. I haven't ordered any as I'm unsure of the fitting so I hope someone comes on who has them. I think they are a great idea

ChishandFips33 Sat 11-Jul-15 21:29:52

Watching!
Don't have them but did think seriously about them - makes perfect sense really as it's more often than not that you need privacy at the lower half. Very pricey! did think about just fastening a blind 'upside down' just to see if it worked but chickened out

mylifeisgood Sun 19-Jul-15 14:01:59

I just picked up up a brochure for Duette and Plissé shades. They are made by Luxaflex. May be worth a look?

Sprucegoose Fri 31-Jul-15 12:05:30

We have these. They are a monumental pain in the arse. They are difficult to pull up because they are quite heavily weighted at the top. So much so that I almost always leave them down. I'd also avoid if you have young kids as they are more easily accessible hence get dirty in a flash. Our toddler has also managed to pull them off their hinges several times. It was DH's idea to get them and I curse him frequently.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now