Talk

Advanced search

Places to buy wallpaper in London?

(6 Posts)
Gingerandcocoa Fri 03-Jul-15 09:50:24

Just that, really. Trying to convince husband to let me wallpaper our bedroom wall, and want to find something nice, sophisticated, etc etc :D. Any ideas of where to look?
Had a look at F&B and John Lewis, found one I love at F&B but too expensive...

dontcallmelen Thu 09-Jul-15 21:48:17

Hi you could have a look at brewers they have most of the brands ranging from v expensive/cheapish or homebase, b&q, laura ashley, not quite as much choice as brewers though.

motleymop Thu 09-Jul-15 22:02:31

Osborne & Little on King's Road.

motleymop Thu 09-Jul-15 22:05:26

O&L can be quite expensive though - you need a contact who has a trade discount. John Lewis has so many wallpaper books, it is possibly the best place to do a thorough search- I've spent hours looking through them but always emerged in a right quandary!

NathalieM Tue 14-Jul-15 13:30:21

Find a design you like online and see who the supplier is; sites like Houzz host loads of designs with links and prices which can be predetermined.

I did exactly the same thing when me and my husband bought our home and I came across Fabrics & Papers; I've talked about them before because I love the designs and the prices are great too. In particular, the striped wallpaper collection (see link) is worth exploring, with a showroom in SE & London.
www.fabricsandpapers.com/category/view/striped-wallpapers

Alternatively, John Lewis have a good collection but are not as good in terms of pricing.

CloserToFiftyThanTwenty Tue 14-Jul-15 13:31:40

Don't Osborne and Little have a factory outlet in South London?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now